Conveniently submit your board dues online through our secure portal. Once you submit, a receipt will also be emailed to you for your records. Thank you so much for serving with NCAAWA!
Questions? Feel free to contact us at any time!CONTACT US
1. Do I need to fill out the application and submit a resume?
Yes! The application should be legible. Please do not write ‘see resume” or “see attached” on the application. A typed application is highly recommended. Ask your counselor or support resource for computer assistance if needed. Prior to submitting your application, check for correct spelling, complete sentences; ask someone to review it with you.
2. Do I need a transcript to apply for the NCAAWA scholarship?
An official transcript is required. You may submit your application without an official transcript, but an official transcript is required by March 31st.
3. I am still in high school. When can I apply for a scholarship?
Area high school students should apply for the scholarship during their senior year; the year they are graduating.
4. Does NCAAWA provide scholarships for continuing education?
Yes. Submit your application each year you meet the qualifications.
5. How much money can be awarded to an applicant?
NCAAWA scholarships depend completely on our availability of funds, so we have no set amount.
6. Is the scholarship money only for school?
A check is issued payable to the student in the amount of the scholarship and may be used for school and personal expenses. To claim the scholarship, students must submit proof of full-time enrollment (12 units).
7. What if I cannot obtain the courses needed to meet the 12 units required?
The scholarship amount is based upon a full-time load (12 units). If lesser units are taken, the award will be divided according to the equivalent number of units, i.e., 9 units, you will receive 3/4 of the award; 6 units, you will receive 1/2 the award for the semester. The remainder will be distributed in the following semester. Note: Verification from the college showing the unavailability of desired courses will be required.
8. May I apply for the scholarship more than one time?
You may apply for a scholarship as long as you are attending school, are enrolled in the required number of units, and are maintaining a “C” average.